Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Deason's First Swim

Every year for Mother's Day we always go to my Puggie's sister's house and have a great meal. This year was no different. My Mama brought me over there and my Aunt Tootie made sure I had my swimsuit. I absolutely love my swimsuit and the water.



Pops put me in my raft for the first time in a big pool! I love the water! It was so much fun! Aunt Tootie took a bunch of pictures as always and has lots to share so please enjoy!



Here is me and my Mommy on Mother's Day! We had a party at my Great Aunt Donna's house! It was so nice as always and she has a BIG pool!









I sometimes don't pay attention and totally turn my head and this happens to be one of those pictures I did that in so enjoy my side view!




That is my swimming adventure at Aunt Donna's!
Until next time...keep waving your red, white & blue!
Much Love,
Erin
aka Aunt Tootie

No comments: