Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sweet Jake & St. Jude Run


Hey people! You all know that I am a huge supporter of the Jake Owen Raborn Foundation located right here in Northeast Louisiana. If you don't you know now! I want all my blog readers to go to http://www.mojoy.blogspot.com/. What an incredible lady she is. Her family inspires me each and every day. Her nephew was 5 years old when he earned his angel wings. He passed away from Pediatric Cancer. No kid should ever have to go through such a thing. We will find a cure one day.
Anyway if you all want information on the Memphis Marathon go to her blog...NOW! She has some exciting news to share that I didn't post here!
Much Love,
Erin
P.S. I have pictures to share but today is not the day. I want it to be all about Sweet Angel Jake today.

No comments: