Thursday, October 16, 2008

So hey...

I know it has been forever! So long I don't remember what I discussed last time I wrote. Just wanted to fill you in on everything. I am trying to start my own photography business to see how it goes and so far it is going great. I have a very big test this weekend and I am extremely nervous about it. I know the people I am shooting but still I want to please each and every client. Delta Fest was crazy last week! That is about the only crazy thing going on! I won't even mention the LSU Tigers! I think they missed the bus or plane because that looked like a flag football team playing last weekend! They better make up for it this weekend. I won't be able to see the game which is totally fine with me. I have been having so much fun with my nephew and watching him grow is amazing! He is growing up so fast. He is only 3 months old about to be 4 months on the 24th of October! He is spoiled rotten and I promise his aunt didn't spoil him (wink wink!) I had to. I couldn't help it! I am going to start posting pics on here so that my clients can preview their stuff and my blogging friends can see them too! I am so excited about this weekend. I can't wait to take Hewitt to the pumpkin patch on Sunday! Football Friday Night is not bad either!

Remember my friend Chad I was telling you about in the beginning..... here, here is you a little reminder....
well he is coming home in 29 days from TODAY!!! I am thrilled! He is just a friend. I know his uncle because he works the gates at the ULM Baseball games. Ok so I am getting boring. I is about 4 here and I am so ready for 5! I think I am going to drive out and see my nephew! Haven't made up my mind yet. I just can't seem to go 2 days without seeing him. That breaks my heart! lol! Ok so I am leaving now but please continue to pray for our brave men and women fighting overseas!
Keep waving your red, white & blue!
Much love,
Erin
P.S. I can't promise but I would like to update this blog more often! How's that? Bye!

No comments: