Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is almost here!

So you know we have a Christmas tree, a precious nephew that is and I got a new camera. You do the math..christmas tree+precious nephew+new camera=tons of pretty pictures with the precious nephew!

And now for your viewing pleasure....I give you Deason Hewitt's first Christmas!



I just love this picture!



Here is Linus...uh I mean Deason Hewitt with his "blanket"! Remember "Charlie Brown Christmas"?




This is what happens when you take too many pictures of your precious nephew!


These are some friends we made in line and lookie here...it is Deason's mama! My wonderful sister...Katie!

Posing in line!
Totally random...ULM Lady Warhawks in mid performance at the Basketball dinner! Which was awesome!
Until next time...wave your red, white & blue!
Much Love,
Erin
Have a very Merry Christms & Happy New Year! I hope to be better and more frequent in 2009!

No comments: