Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!

Ok so my Mom loves to decorate! She especially loves the Christmas time. Mom is the one to decorate for every holiday and she usually goes all out. This year was no different around Christmas time. I can't believe it is that time of year again! As I was strolling around the house I took random pictures of my favorite ornaments on the tree and my favorite stuff around the house. When you walk in the house you see this on the chopping block.


He's so cute! I just love him! Want to see more Christmas decorations?

Here you go...this is the mantel in the den...


I love the little stocking! I love all the decorations. Here are some of my favorite ornaments..some are new and some we have had over the years!






Ok so those are the inside decorations and maybe I will get to showing you the outside before Christmas! I leave you with some random shots. Oh you may see more pictures of Deason's (my nephew's) because I love them!










Until next time...keep waving your red, white & blue!
Much Love,
Erin

No comments: