Thursday, June 30, 2011

20 Minute Run

Hey! Had a great 20 minute run yesterday! Was very hot but overall a great run. Working on my endurance is tough! I can't believe I have put myself through some greusome stuff this week! Very excited! I know all of this hard work will pay off and I can't wait till it does! Possibly going to run a few sprints tonight..(Can't believe I just said that) Drinking a great bottle of Muscle Milk this morning for a little protein. Didn't eat supper last night so I need the protein. Soon I will be working on my diet so that I can get accustomed to it. I know I am going to put myself through a very strict diet before the race. There is so much that goes into planning for a race and planning to run a race. You have to think about all aspects of it. The dieting, the strength training, the endurance training. There is a lot. You have to discipline yourself. Sometimes you have to be harder on yourself than normal. If anyone knows me they know I am extremely hard on myself. That will play a huge role in preparing myself for this Half Marathon! I am truly excited about this journey and can't wait to get to the hard core training aspect of it! Until next post! Bye!

2 comments:

JULIANA KEMP said...

Good luck, sweet girl!
Mama J

Erin said...

thank you mama j! love you too!