Friday, July 1, 2011

Big Workout

Wow! Yesterday was a huge day. I did a lot on yesterday to make up that I won't workout on Saturday. I hope to find time to workout on Saturday but I may not be able to. Therefore, the big workout yesterday. I did 12 sprints, 10 minute jog and a few stadiums. After I did stadiums I went and jogged 2 more laps and then walked a few laps to cool down. I have been very proud of myself lately! Been sleeping great and feeling great too. Everything is happening right on schedule. I could not be more excited. This is going to be a fabulous weekend filled with family and friends and I am looking forward to it. Not before I workout this evening though! Must get that workout in before I go have fun! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

For the video update please see wwww.youtube.com and search for warhawkfan

Thanks so much to everyone for their support!

A special shout out to Kelsi Crain...Happy Birthday sweet girl!

No comments: