Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Holiday...Getting back on track...literally!

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great 4th of July Holiday! I sure did. I decided that my legs needed a little break. They sure deserved it! After all the hard work I had done last week. Can't wait to hit the track today to get some sprints in! Should be exciting! Also maybe a little stadiums. I'm sure I will have a great mixture of stuff to do. Friday I had a great workout. Saturday I took it easy and Sunday I went out there at noon like a crazy person and conquered! Felt great! Monday I took a much needed rest. I actually stayed in the house pretty much all day. It was so nice to actually relax but my mind was definitely going...I wanted to run. I fought the urge. I just kept telling myself that my legs really needed and deserved the rest. The Monroe Jaycees had their fireworks display on Saturday and I worked it and it was tiresome.
The weather is not looking so great for today but I still can't wait to get out there and run! Remember I am not giving failure and option here! I will succeed! I can't wait until I cross that finish line but there is so much work to be done before I can get to the start line! I hope everyone will follow my journey and encourage me throughout my journey! It has been awesome so far!

See you next time!
Erin
Failure is never an option
Determination wins everytime!

No comments: