Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Elliptical Anyone?

Yesterday's workout was a great one!. I decided that I have run outdoors a lot and I was kinda getting bored with the same ole track. I took my workout indoors yesterday and stayed on the elliptical for about 30 minutes. I enjoyed it so much and want to push myself even further so bad that I am going back today on the elliptical and going to go for about an hour. So far everything is going great. Trying to eat a little healthier and get my workouts in as much as possible while still trying to maintain a social life too! It is really crazy but I love it! I drive past the Neville track on the way to work in the mornings and part of me just wants to go ahead and pull in and have a little workout. Its hard not stopping but one must work! I am feeling great and loving it! I am sleeping better at night too. I was interviewed yesterday for the Ouachita Citizen Newspaper here in Monroe regarding my training for this Half Marathon. Very honored to share my story and my inspiration. I am looking forward to seeing this tomorrow! Thanks so much to Cody Futtrell! Hope you all have a great rest of the week!

Erin

No comments: