Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Baseball, Baseball and lack of sleep!

Oh man! What a game last night! That Monroe team in Winnsboro was awesome. I was so nervous I couldn't even take pictures. I love to admit this but my Aunt Donna (my mom's sister) has a way better camera than I do at the moment! I say that because I am getting a new camera in September as a birthday present to myself. Ok now back to what I was talking about....oh yea the camera! lol! You want to know what kind.....is that what is going through your mind.....you didn't know I was a mind reader too! Sometimes you just have to be! Just kidding! Here it is.....
I am so excited! If you all want to know more about my soon to be precious jewel you may go to this website....http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-electronics/shop/Cameras-Camcorders/Digital-Cameras/Lumix-Digital-Cameras/model.DMC-FZ18K_11002_7000000000000005702
Also if you would like to give hints and tips or what not about photography....I will gladly accept it. If you are willing to be a subject that would be great too or if you have children and would love to have pictures of them let me know. I love taking pictures. I have been at the ballparks lately taking pictures with a not so great digital but they have come out pretty good. They always say practice makes perfect and I love to practice my photography! Just shoot me an e-mail at erinerins@yahoo .com if you are interested in helping!
Thanks so much!
God Bless our Troops!
Keep waving your red, white & blue!
Much love,
Erin

No comments: