Friday, July 18, 2008

Let's go Old School

I'm talkin Lexkington Elementary Class of 1995. It is so old it feels weird typing it! Here is the story! I was playing around Facebook today and found a group called "I went to Lexington Elementary in Monroe, La" so I joined the group. I saw that this nice lady had posted some pictures so I looked through them and low and behold lookie what I found....
Now all my friends are going to hate me for posting this! Oh well! Most of this class went on to Lee Junior High and then on to Neville to graduate in the Class of 2001 at Neville High School. Like they say...once a Tiger....Always a Tiger!
I am going to attempt to tell you who everyone is from bottom to top left to right.
Adam Hanks, Sarah Goubert, Aja Lee, Alicia Washington?, I am not sure, Erin Stephens (me!), Mrs. Robinson
2nd row: Nathan McFee, Joey Buck, James Scalia, I am not sure, Brett Grigson, Lee Deal, not sure, not sure
3rd row: not sure, Nathan McCormick, Bradley Davis, Chelsea Williams?, Jennifer Porter, Allison Price Cates, Bobby Nola.
Wow those were the days! How amazing! I can't believe they even went back that far. It seems like so long ago. I feel like I am sitting here aging! I am only 25 though. If any of my former classmates read my blog...I hope I have made you very proud. Just know that I miss the good ole' days and miss you so very much and think about you very often. There is never a dull moment when I think back on those times. I laugh till I have tears in my eyes. I can honestly say this....to the Class of 2001 at Neville High School...I love you! That will always be a part of me! I can't wait till our 10 year reunion! Maybe you will see this picture again!
Until next time....keep waving your red, white and blue!
Until they ALL come HOME!!!!
Much love,
Erin

No comments: