Monday, July 21, 2008

Baseball...Chris....Baseball & Lazy Sundays

Well first of all I love baseball but to a point....I must honestly say that I am ready for it to be over for this year. About a month from now I will miss it but right now it needs to be over! So over the last couple of weeks I have been talking to a very nice gentleman named Chris. He is such a sweetheart. I really think a lot about him. My parents love him. They think he is just so sweet. He has invited me to Panama City, Florida and unfortunately my work schedule won't allow me to go. I so wish I could go so that we could spend time together. Eventually I hope we will. I told him next summer I was definitely planning on taking a beach trip. Maybe a girls trip to the beach! Anyway I went to Funkmonsters Friday night with my best friend Jill and we had a great time as always. I met her boss Misty and a friend of hers by the name of Rhonda aka Flippy. They are some very nice ladies. I also have pictures to share from that night but they will have to wait because I haven't gotten them uploaded yet. I also have some pictures of the baby that I haven't gotten uploaded yet either. That baby is just growing everyday and it makes me so sad that he is growing up so fast. By the time I blink he is going to be 16 and driving. It just breaks my heart that it happens so fast. He will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. It seems like yesterday we were in that hospital room with Katie letting her and her husband make that important decision to have a C-Section. Then seeing Dea's face as he brought Deason Hewitt out to see the family. The first look I had of my new nephew was priceless. I will never have that feeling again. There is just something about the first that does something. He is spoiled, he will be spoiled and he has definitely been spoiled by his Aunt Tootie. I love that child so much. I never thought you could love a baby so much until now. It is about 4:25 here and I am ready for 5. I am ready to talk to Chris again! By the way he gave me the biggest laugh today and that is what I truly like about Chris. He can make the worst of my days so much better by just a phone call. I thank him so much for that and remind him of that everyday! Ok so that is enough for today! I shall "talk" to you all again soon!

Until next time...keep waving your red, white & blue!
Until they ALL come HOME!
I am praying for you CL! I think about you everyday! Stay safe & watch your back!

Much Love,
Erin

No comments: