Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Heeelllloooooo!

I know it has been a good while since I have written. Neglect! That's what it is. I am just bad about getting on here and updating! Melanie is so much better than I am! I am spending time with my new nephew that is 5 weeks old yesterday! He is just so precious! I need to get some updated pictures on here. I took some of the cutest pictures the other day. I know I am bad with my camera and the poor child already knows what it sounds like when the camera turns on because he starts his little fake whine. I love it. I hope my new camera doesn't make the noise so I can take more pics! I know it is going to be so much better and I am going to absolutely love it! Me and Dad are going the day of my birthday to get it at the malll (hopefully if they have it) I am sure they will. Right now I am just waiting on 1 so that I can go to lunch to see the little man. My Mom (Puggy to Deason) is keeping him while my sister, Katie works. Then I believe he is going to Day Care when my mom starts school because my mother is just loving her little man! I do to! He is not spoiled...now how many of you believe that? I don't see any hands up! wonder why! Just wait till he gets older! lol! That is going to be awesome but I want to enjoy him now because they don't stay like this for long. Oh I have a story to share about my sister....kinda upsetting! She is very wrong!
So I am at my house as usual and as usual I have my camera in my hand and I think I had taken like 3 or 4 pictures and she was brave enough to tell me to stop taking pictures that she already has too many...now I love my camera...it is probably my best friend because it is never mean to me just people are mean to me about it...lol! So my Mom looked at me as to say Erin I know what you are going to say so I said it...oh yes I did! I meant it too! I said Katie you can never take too many pictures....one day you are going to come up to me wanting those pictures and I am not going to have them because you told me not to take any. Well I hate to have to go but I must! I have been thinking about my friend Chad a lot. If you all remember from maybe my second post I mentioned I had a friend Chad that was in Iraq. Please continue to keep him and his family in your prayers. Please also continue to pray for Rosemary and Debbie. Them and their families really need our prayers and desperately need to feel the Lord's mighty strength!

Until next time.....keep waving your red, white, and blue!
Much Love,
Erin

No comments: