Monday, May 19, 2008

2 Tomatoes?




Oh what fun that one can have when you don't feel well and your brain isn't functioning properly! The sweet gentleman at Pie Works...bless his heart and mine too! I was craving a pizza...not just any pizza. I wanted Pie Works. Well I didn't know they had a drive thru and plus I just wanted to go inside because I really didn't know what I was going to order. Well I knew but didn't know what it was called. Well anyway I go up there to order and I tell the nice gentleman that I wanted a "3 cheese and 2 tomatoe pizza". Little did I know it was not supposed to be said like that and the gentleman told me that they put more than just 2 tomatoes on the pizza. It took my brain a few seconds to register what he said and we laughed so hard. I wish I had a picture of the pizza because it did have more than 2 tomatoes on it! I told him I thought it was blog worthy and here is was!

Sorry I don't have any pictures today. I am very excited about tonight though! I am going to try and get some awesome pictures on here from today! We had a very exciting day at work today. The guys and gals on motorcycles that are doing the Run For The Wall in Washington...it was amazing! Very touching. They are doing this for such an awesome cause.

Hey you people! If you are reading my blog please don't be scared to leave me a comment! I like to hear what you have to say about it. To be honest with you I believe (here you go again!) I love that word...sorry. Ok anyway I believe that I work hard on this thing! Just let me know what YOU think!

Until next time....Please continue to wave your Red, white, and Blue!!!


Much Love,

Erin

No comments: