Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Friday!!!!! TGIF!

I chose pink today! Not sure why but maybe it will look good in the background. I have failed all my readers in letting them in on a "little" big secret! I AM GOING TO........NASHVILLE!!!! I am so excited! My wonderful cousin called me a couple of months ago and said let's go. I said where and she said Nashville! I will never forget it either. I was at the drive thru at Fox's Pizza on Highway 165 and nearly had a heart attack I got so excited. You see I love country music in case you haven't noticed...














For those of you that don't know who that is it is Mr. Tim McGraw! Well before I know it I was at the office of my Personal Travel Agent, Dr. Gray Stephens. By the way he is my wonderful uncle. He knows everything about traveling! He's awesome! I walked out with my plane ticket confirmation and I even knew where I was going to sit on the plane! All of my flights! Monroe to Atlanta and Atlanta to Nashville and all the way back! On Friday night we are planning on seeing...

Faith Hill







Carrie Underwood



Miranda Lambert






Josh Turner


I am not a big fan of Josh Turner but Miranda Lambert.....guys if you see her....LOOKOUT!!!! Just listen to some of her songs and you will know why! We hope to be going to some of the hotspots around Nashville too! Like.....








Nashville Night Life




Country Music Hall of Fae





Ryman Auditorium











Mother Church of Country Music...Grand Ole Opry





We are planning on seeing a lot and know we will have a great time! Oh this is my sweet cousin Anna Beth.... I would feel terrible if I did not include Steven in my blog because he is loaning us girls his wonderful home for the weekend! That is AB's most excellent boyfriend! Note to Steven: I haven't even met you and I am talking wonderful! lol! I hear great things!


I believe that is it for now...until tomorrow!
Until next time....Keep waving your Red, White, and Blue!!!
Love,
Erin

No comments: