Thursday, May 15, 2008

Almost Friday!!!













Good Morning! It is almost Friday gang! Remember me telling you about a sweet angel Jake Raborn....well today is the day I go all out to tell you about him. Jake was a 5 year old from West Monroe, La. that passed away from cancer. By the way no child should ever have to suffer and we will find a cure one day. That is another blog for another day. Anyway a lot happened in the year that he passed away and his precious mother and father put together a foundation in his honor called the Jake Owen Raborn Foundation. I am a huge beliver. His aunt Melanie Groves is actually the one that inspired me to do a blog! Another shout out! I love you Mo! There is a fundraiser held every year to benefit the Jake Owen Raborn Foundation called the Shake 4 Jake. This year it is going to be on June 28th! Everyone come out for a great cause and lots of fun!
There is nothing much going on except for American Idol last night! I am so glad that David Cook is in the finale but very upset for Syesha. There are other pictures that I need to share with you and I hope Mo does not mind because I actually kinda sorta stole them but I have to share the precious babies with you. There is a pic of Maddi (Jake's sister) and Ellie Sue (Jake's cousin/Mo's daughter)
There is also a great picture of Staci (Jake's incredible mother) and Maddi (Jake's most precious sister)
Hunter and Hayden please don't get upset with me...there are plenty more posts and I will make sure I get ya'll in there!
Until next time.....I need to share some Tim McGraw with you next time! I know you can't wait!
Keep waving your red, white & blue and always BELIEVE!

Love,
Erin







No comments: