Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Friday!




Good Morning!



It is Friday! I am thinking about getting these this weekend...


I am getting excited about the weekend! Did you notice I am writing in Red, White, andblue! You know you love it! If you don't know by now this weekend is not just another day off for some...it is a day to remember WHY you have that day off. It is because of the brave men and women that have fought, are fighting, and those that will fight for our freedom. Let me say this now from the bottom of my heart....I appreciate what you are doing for our country and I give you the upmost respect. From the bottom of my heart and I truly mean it...THANK YOU! To all the wives, girlfriends, children, mothers & fathers....Thank You so much for your sacrafices. You to are greatly appreciated. Continue to stay strong! Your men and women are doing a fantastic job!




Now that is out of the way I am going to talk about the goings on around here. Nothing much just nice sunshine. It is getting hot here in Monroe and I am ready for some good ole Louisiana Crawfish. Crawfish season will be soon be over :(. Not excited about that but they will be back in season before I know it!


Go out, have a great weekend and please remember why we celebrate the Memorial Day Weekend!




Until next time...


Wave your Red, White & Blue proudly!!


Much Love,


Erin




No comments: