Wednesday, May 21, 2008

B-12...Bingo!

Not exactly! I got my B12 shot yesterday and this stuff is AMAZING. I feel so good. It gives me so much energy. Just the right amount of energy I needed so that I could make a post to my blog because I know my people are just biting their nails waiting on what randomness I have coming next. Not much! I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my very first nephew and getting very excited. But first of all I am going to Nashville and I am leaving in 14 days! How exciting! The days are dwindling down. Before I know it, it is going to be June 5th at 5:15 and I am boarding a plane out of the Monroe Airport! Actually that is exactly 2 weeks from tomorrow.
I hate to share horrible news but I ask all my blog readers to please pray for the Altick Family. They need God's strength and need to be wrapped in His love.

I am so sorry no pictures this post....again!

Until next time.....wave your red, white, andblue!

Much love,
Erin

No comments: