Saturday, May 17, 2008

Yawning!










Hello! I know I am late tonight! Just a little sleepy too so it is going to be short. It has been such a long day! I will post pics tomorrow or something like that! My brother graduated college today at ULM. Afterwards we went to a friend's house and ate crawfish and they were so good. Just getting ready to keep yawing and eventually fall asleep! I had to post some serious randomness tonight! I took this picture at Swampstock some years back and thought it was the funniest thing ever and I learned that day that LSU Tiger fans will do just about whatever it takes to listen to their beloved Tigers play football! He was watching the LSU Tigers play on his portable TV. It was awesome! I do have to admit I did ask him the score...I just had to he was right behind me!






This wonderful little thing is my home normally the night before the big show. Just ask my sister Katie....she knows! lol! We have so much fun. By the way for Tim McGraw fans he did announce Swampstock for this year to be held on Saturday, September 13th! Very excited!












I leave you with a great picture of Tim saying Goodnight! Actually I am one of those fans that he recognizes because I am just such a huge fan and I am in Rayville every year for Swampstock for the past 11 years. Well this is when he saw me when he first came on stage. He knew the Fan Club had reserved seats in the very front!
I am going to get in my bed now because I am just rambling. I will get back with you tomorrow and maybe post some of the graduation pictures. Everyone have sweet dreams!
Much love,
Erin
P.S. Mo/Mel if you are reading this tonight I am missing my baby! Tell Miss Ellie I said hello!

No comments: