Monday, June 23, 2008

Aunt Tootie?....

Yes ma'm! That's my name! As many of you may know I have been looking for a funky name for my new nephew to call me. I didn't have to look very far. Tootie is a name that my family calls me and I am not sure why. I love it though and thought it would be a great name for the baby to call me. It was a busy weekend preparing for Baby Deason's arrival. We laid out this weekend with the mommy-to-be and had a great girls weekend! It was my mother, my aunt Donna, my grandmother (Maw-Maw), Whitney (Donna's daughter), my mother (which is Donna's sister & Maw-Maw's other daughter) and me! Just the girls having a great time! My brother finally came home from Connecticutt on Saturday after being up there for 3 weeks. It was so good to see his huge smile when he got off the plane. It was awesome!
Ok now for Believers....Shake 4 Jake is this weekend and I am very excited about it. I hope all my friends come out to support this organization that I am just in love with. It is an incredible cause and I see the awesomeness that is brings children and their families! Make plans to attend! I believe you won't regret it! You will however regret not going! Tickets are just $50 and well worth it! Well I better get going! "Talk" to you all soon! I hope to have pics up soon!

Until next time....keep waving your red, white, and blue!
Much Love,
Erin

No comments: