Friday, June 6, 2008

Flight....Nashville!.....and LOVIN IT!!!!

Well the day finally arrived! I was boarding a plane for the first time headed to Nashville. I thought this was going to be an experience. It was but it was a great one. I was a little intimidated when we were about to land in Atlanta because I saw how big that place was and got so scared! I got off the plane not knowing where I was going but luckily we landed in the same terminal that I would be departing from to go to Nashville. It was great. I was just a little nauseous when I got off the plane so I wasn't sure if I needed to eat or not. Although I was hungry. I was just a little afraid. Everything went great though. I ended up eating Krystal...remind never to go there again! It was absolutely horrible. The service was great but the food was terrible with a capital T! So I go to my gate number and I am not shy so I start talking to these people and they are so nice. The gentleman that I was talking to wants to come to Louisiana and eat Crawfish and I want to go to Tennessee to eat down home southern cooking! I thought that was too funny. They were on the same flight as I was going to Nashville. Oh there is a very touching story I MUST tell about the flight to Nashville. I was so honored to be on that flight. There was a soldier coming home from Afghanistan that had never met his newborn son and it was the sweetest thing. The flight attendants announced it to everyone towards the end of the flight and it was so cool because everyone started clapping and cheering and you could hear people yelling Thank You. It was incredible and a very moving experience. I tear up just writing about it. We (Anna Beth Stephens...my tour guide through Nashville) are about to leave and go tour downtown! Also we are going touring tomorrow as well. It is going to be mall shopping day tomorrow. I should have some exciting pictures to share next week as soon as I get them downloaded to the computer. Hope everyone is doing well! I have a Clark Family Experience to tell you all about too but I am going to wait on that! Oh I can't wait to get back to Monroe and just blog away about this trip! That is only the beginning....there is so much more to come!

Until next time...
Keep waving your red, white & blue!
Much love,
Erin

No comments: