Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday is here....

and I am so excited. Katie's shower was awesome last night. It was a very special night and today (after the phone call I got) has proved to be even more special. I can't spill the beans yet but I think I will be posting baby pictures before you know it! I am just filled with emotions and can't wait. I will post pics from the shower soon if the mommy-to-be will approve! I hope that one day little Deason will look at his aunt's blog as a way to "track" his life. His aunt is going to try so hard to make it the best. I am so ready to be an aunt and spoil that baby. It means so much to me. It makes me proud that my sister has grown up to be the person she is today and the wonderful mommy that I know she is going to be. I can't wait to see her in action. She's already got some mommy instinct in her. It is so funny. She will grow up even more and it saddens me that we are all growing up to be the men and women we are today but we can all sit around and recall the memories of growing up and we can laugh and cry at the same time. Boy we had some memories for a lifetime in the Stephens household! For now I leave you pictures of beautiful girls that made beautiful memories in Nashville one week ago today! I love you!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Until next time.....

keep waving you red, white, and blue.

Much love,

Erin

1 comment:

Anna Beth said...

LOVE the pics!
much love,
AB