Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Friday Eve!

Hello and Happy Friday Eve on this marvelous day (I am being so sarcastic!) I have had a heck of a day and so ready for...

It has not been the greatest day ever. I had a great morning but it went downhill after lunch. It is a long story but if you want to hear about it just give me a ring! It is going to get better. I am very excited. I am going to my sister's last baby shower before I am an aunt tonight! I am so ready to be an aunt and spoil that baby rotten. I want to be just as good as my aunt. I couldn't ask for a better aunt. She is almost like another sister to me. I can just about (I said just about) tell her anything and trust her when she doesn't get mad and just start pouring her heart out! I love her so much. I want to be the cool aunt that one day he can go on the back porch with and have a drink with. I think that is so cool. I can't wait. I have a long time until that happens though! Katie knows I am going to spoil that baby rotten and I have already started spoiling him. I love going to see my sister and talking to the baby and giving him kisses. That makes me so happy. I will soon be sharing pictures so that all of you that read this and know Katie you can see the first pictures of little Deason Hewitt Parker right here! I hope to be the exclusive! I hope to get them up before the hospital gets them up but I doubt that will happen. I will be too busy being a sister and aunt! Oh I can go on and on about that! I am just way beyond excited! Well I am about to get out of the office for the day...it is almost 5! It's 5 o'clock somewhere anyways...it's 5:45 here! I hope everyone has a great evening!
Until next time....keep waving your red, white and blue!
Much Love,
Erin

No comments: