Monday, June 9, 2008

Excitement is building!

I can feel all the excitement that my readers have wanting to know how the Nashville trip went! Even my family is reading!! I am so honored! Lol! I am trying to hold off and hide my excitement...I said try Ab! Anyways I am trying to wait until I get my pictures on the computer before I blog. I am really excited about sharing my pictures because they pretty much tell the story. I am going to make several entries regarding my Nashville trip.
My little angel Jake was with me all the time. It was so special to look up or listen in and hear "Live Like You Were Dying" or look and see that it was 2:11. Very special to me. Me and my cousin and tour guide Anna Beth were walking down Broadway and I heard this music and couldn't really understand it but I knew where it was coming from so I started walking a little faster so maybe I could understand it better and it was the song...LLYWD. So awesome! Then we were walking out of Steven's office building from our "afternoon meeting" and I was hot as fire because it had to have been 108 degrees outside. So I asked Anna Beth if she had a ponytail holder...she had one and it was green....Jake's favorite color. That Jake was all over. I told Anna Beth all about that sweet angel because I would always say Jake Moment and she would start grinning because she knew that angel was watching over us. It was incredible. I just felt like he was there with us. Thank you for being my Spiritual Guide Jake!
All in all Nashville was great. I may have had a few bad flight attendants, sore legs from walking, but we had great drinks, great times and great company and met some awesome people! I do have plenty of pictures of the wonderful people we met! I hope you are reading this Bulldog! We are so grateful to have met you! Tim...we had the best time at Tootsie's and Kevin! Tim...I am so sorry I couldn't remember the other gentleman's name that was with you! We had a great time! Can't wait to share pictures!

Note to Steven Godfrey...my pictures of Miranda aren't so great but I sure did try.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY TRIP AWESOME!!!

Until next time...
keep waving your red, white, and blue!
Much love,
Erin

No comments: