Friday, June 27, 2008

Deason Hewitt Parker

I have finally gotten all my pictures of the precious one downloaded and ready to share with you all. I hope you enjoy this picture post. Katie is very excited and very hopeful about the baby coming home tomorrow. She is ready to get Deason home. I must say that Aunt Erin is anxious is ready as well. I am getting tired of having to go to the hospital and see my angel. I would rather go to West Monroe to see him at home! Here are the pics! Enjoy and I will soon have pics up from tomorrow night...maybe Sunday! I wonder if I will beat Mo to it! lol! Bet not!








This is when his Daddy first brought him to see the family right after Katie's C-Section.














This is Deason in the Incubator right after delivery.





































Mama with her precious angel!
Until next time...wave you red, white & blue!
Much love,
Erin

No comments: