Friday, June 27, 2008

New Family Member

We have a new family member as of Tuesday, June 24th at 12:49 PM. He is a precious baby boy. He weighed 6 lbs and 5 oz. I know all of you are anxious to see pictures and well...I don't have any for this post just yet but I will have some soon. The baby is having to stay an extra night in the hospital tonight so she is going to stay with him in a courtesy room and I am going to make sure she has everything she needs. I will try and post perhaps on Sunday.
For all those other pictures I promised to post...forget it! These are way better. Nothing beats the birth of a child. It is just amazing the love that I have for this child. He is my angel. I love him so much. He gets to where he will make the funniest faces and it makes me think that he may recognize my voice from when I would talk to him while Katie was pregnant. It is so cute. I am counting down the minutes until I get off so that I can go see him.
I had a horrible episode on Wednesday because Katie was able to keep him in the room all day and I went by during my lunch and only got to stay a few minutes and it broke my heart so bad to have to leave him. I cried. It was harder than I thought it would. He is so precious and I know my friends want to see pictures! I want to thank all my McGraw friends that read this! You made me feel so good the other day when I read your post on the boards that you are reading! It put a smile on my face! Thank you for that. I am going to get pics up here as soon as I can! I was hoping to get them done tonight but Katie called me and told me the doctor wanted the baby in another night. She has been discharged so whenever the baby is able to go home tomorrow they will leave. Hopefully in the morning sometime. I am so sorry for the lack of pictures but they always say pictures say a thousand words and the pictures that I am going to post on (hopefully) Sunday say a million words. They are just adorable! I hope you all had a great week! Please remember our brave men and women next week and those that are without their brave man or woman.

Until next time....wave your red, white & blue!
Much love,
Erin

No comments: