Tuesday, June 17, 2008

B12 Shot & Life

Some sad news to begin the day. I had my last B12 shot today. I love those things! Today it has me all pumped up and ready to go eat at Eskamoe's! I am so ready for a chili cheese dog! We tried the other night to eat one and it just didn't come out like I thought it would. I am so excited this week because my summer worker started her job here where I work and she is awesome! She gets to spend most of the summer with me and I love it. They are a lot of help when I get them. City Hall has not been that busy this morning but I am not complaining. I AM READY TO BE AN AUNT! I am so nervous for when I do get the call to go to the hospital! It will be an exciting time in my life and I can't wait to post pictures. Oh speaking of pictures....I have one....well I went and found one anyway but at least I have one! It is what I had this morning.....

That is a B12 shot! Did I tell you that I love those things! Ok I have begged and pleaded so I am just going to assume that people are reading my blog! I am trying really hard to make it a good blog and I don't feel the love. I am just going to pretend! Don't be scared to sign up! You won't have to post a blog....you can just tell me you love mine!

At least it is Tuesday...it is one day closer to Friday! Closer to Friday than it was on Monday! Hopefully I will get the all important call soon and I can start posting pictures of my precious nephew!

Until next time...keep waving your red, white & blue!

Much love,

erin

No comments: