Monday, June 2, 2008

Wow!

Sit down, go ahead and get angry, frustrated or whatever because once again I have a post with no pictures. I have been away for a while. I had to have a procedure and I was recovering. I did sneak on internet for a little bit at the house while recovering but didn't feel like posting here. Well I am ready to leave for Nashville! Getting so so ready and excited! First I get a B12 shot in the morning and then doctor on Thursday morning. I am going to get my nails and toes done on Wednesday! I am going to be impressive! lol! I hope everyone is doing well since I so kindly asked! I am becoming a bigger fan of Miranda Lambert! I love that woman! Well I am at work and have been very busy today so I have had no time to play around so I am going to play on the computer and I will "talk" to you all soon. Please pray nothing serious is wrong with me. Also pray for our good friends...Rosemary and Debbie and all our men and women overseas.
Until next time....
Wave your red, white and blue!

Much love,
Erin

No comments: