Tuesday, June 3, 2008

B12...Nashville....Life.....Ain't it GREAT!!!!

Ok so I woke up this morning and really didn't want to get up so early and now I am paying for it...I am yawning! Well I knew I was going to be happy soon. I was getting my favorite B12 shot today! Bright and early at 7 AM. So I get the shot I feel great. I am ready for.....

like never before! I can't wait. I am all packed. I knew my mother was going to Cheer Camp with her girls and then taking a shopping trip to Dallas and I wanted her to be at ease and her know that I am packed! I can't wait to get on that plane and take off. I am not sure what I am more excited about...seeing the Atlanta airport or Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream! Life is just so great right now. I get some test results back on Thursday and very anxious to get them. I told the receptionist at the doctor's office this morning that I planned (or my cousin planned) our trip perfect or at least Dr. Leary planned for me to get my B12 shot at the perfect timing! I won't find out until I get to the airport in Monroe what gate I am arriving at in Atlanta. I am going to do some studying on that plane! When I get to Atlanta it is going to be a glass of wine and on to the next flight! Then on to Nashville and another glass of wine with the cousin...maybe.....I get in at 10:43. I maybe kinda tired. I just want to be relaxed when I get on that flight out of Atlanta. I hope my brother checks in on life with me while he is in Hartford for the next 3 weeks. I already miss him. I am used to him calling around 6 or so to ask what is for supper. It will go by fast. I hope so anyway! I am about to punch the clock and go to lunch. I hope everyone has a great week. I am not sure if I am going to blog about the trip while I am there. I will wait until I get home and get my pictures up and I can share them with you all. Hey....don't be scared! I won't hate you or anything but let me know you are reading.....leave me a comment!
Until next time....
keep waving your red, white and blue!
Much love,
Erin

No comments: