Monday, June 30, 2008

Shake 4 Jake 2008

I have gotten to where I look forward to this event every year. Yeah yeah I know it is only in it's 2nd year but I love it and I have so much fun. This year was incredible. The band was called Fly By Radio and if you are anywhere near where they are playing I recommend that you GO! I actually left and came back because I loved it so much. Just incredible! You can go to their website at http://www.flybyradio.com/ to check out tour dates and such! They are actually faster than I am...they already have pics up from the Shake. Speaking of pictures and the Shake...oh yes I took pictures! Wanna see? lol! here you go!
I LOVE SNAPFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOST MY DANG PICTURES! So now it will be tonight until you get pics! I am so sorry. I know you all are patiently waiting pics and I was so excited because I used my sister's computer and thought it would be faster....NOT!!!

On a serious note:
Please remember this is not a short week so we can have fun and pop fireworks but please remember why we have this short week!
Wave your flag along with me very proudly!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Much love,
Erin

No comments: